While visions of sugar plums danced in their heads...

Christmas brought its usual onslaught of traffic, chaos, last minute gifts, decorations (this year many were eaten by the new dog), travel, and my favorite baking!!!! This year I got to do more than expected, baking for my parent's friends in Utah which proved extensive...
and tasty! My sis Beth aka quality control
peppermint cake pops
english toffee
lemon pound cake
caramelized hazelnut caramel corn
and then the wrap.

Baking for my friends was not nearly as extensive (sorry got burned out)...here is one of the 3 desserts, chocolate marshmallows. The other 2 were coconut macaroons and burnt almond toffee






the wrap
the clever signature (get it kate and nate fish)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are amazing! What a production you had going on in Utah with all that baking. Goegeous!

I hope you had a nice Christmas and I look forward to seeing you soon.